Manager - Internal Communication
Standard / Permanent
BRAND AND COMMUNICATION
- The main task of the is to share company information with employees through a combination of methods and mediums. By ‘company information’ we mean information regarding the operation centre, as well as relaying key information regarding CIB and BNP Paribas Group.
- The BNP Paribas Intranet portal (Echonet) to display news and information contents to all employees.
- Local staff meetings to organise every 3 months, following the quarterly CEO web conferences > organizing all staff meetings information and Q&A sessions or helping/following managers to organise teams information meetings
- Local events to federate and motivate people, such as photos/videos contests, charity or sport events.
- Posters and/or TV screens displaying information at strategic places to catch employee’s attention.
- The manager creates the communications by conducting interviews, researching topics, writing and editing articles, designing copy layout, shooting photos or video and producing posters.
- Lead the delivery of company campaigns and ensure all activities are engaging, impactful, measurable and aligned to the business priorities
- Working with executive and senior leaders to develop and execute communication actions to ensure colleagues are informed and engaged in the business direction and aligned with BNP Paribas values.
- Client visits – meeting schedule and presentation to have the BNP Paribas new brand templates, corporate slides and standardized pack aligned with global standards
- Collaboration with HR on brand standards, communication guidelines, email templates and etiquettes, graphics and ensuring the BNP Paribas values are communicated for HR recruitment and Training
- Collaboration with Brand & Comms team to facilitate group communications and guidelines within the BNPP ISPL
- Facilitate or manage corporate events – internal or client visits related.
- Previous senior communications experience within an organization of similar size and complexity
- Knowledge of the financial sector would be an advantage
- Proven track record in creating and writing strategies, policies and guidance
- A proven track record in developing and delivering employee communications campaigns, including measuring and analyzing their impact
- Previous experience in winning the trust of senior stakeholders and credibly ‘push back’ when appropriate
- Experience of delivering through others, ideally in a matrix and/ or international environment
- You will be able to demonstrate well developed professional knowledge of internal communications techniques and a proven track record of delivering success
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people across a wide range of functions and at all levels of the organization
- Resource and budget management.
- Organization skills
- Positive Attitude
- Sense of responsibilities and risk
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Client Focus
- Understanding of the strategic role of internal communications to effect positive change and achievement of business objectives
- Capacity to influence senior management
- Writing persuasive, well targeted copy for print and online communications channels
- Ability to create and deliver oral presentations that instil confidence
- Strong negotiating skills
- Leadership, team-building and mentoring
- Ability and desire to see (and influence) the overall picture while have an unfailing eye for detail
- Ability to work at the same time independently and in a team
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with a diverse range of staff, senior management and other key stakeholders
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- A commitment to continuous professional development