Standard / Permanent
- Risk management solutions across a broad spectrum of asset classes to help clients protect their assets and mitigate their risks.
- Operational solutions: leveraging on transversal and industrialized platforms, to provide clients with global treasury solutions that fit their needs in terms of: Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Trade Finance & Foreign Exchange.
- Financing solutions: thanks to CIB’s strong expertise in structured financing and leading position in capital markets, to support clients in their various financing needs: Bank Financing, Debt Capital Markets & Equity Capital Markets.
- Advisory solutions: accompany and support clients in their strategic initiatives and their project financing.
Developing and delivering the L&D strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders
Managing resources and systems to run the function efficiently
Matching L&D activity with business needs
Getting best value from suppliers
Developing a learning culture
Manage the L&D catalogue ensuring that it accurately reflects activities and all planned in-house development
Manage the development curriculum by designing development activities that meet the needs of the business using a blend of options to meet all development needs and learning styles
Investigate available training methods and procedures to determine the most effective manner by which to meet specific learning needs
Develop frameworks and tools to support the curriculum and help employees develop their careers and skill sets
Continually review the effectiveness of the curriculum by analysing programme evaluations and metrics to ensure quality of development activity
Manage key relationships with local L&D teams and external providers to get best value
Actively promote development opportunities via open programmes, communication to all stakeholders and L&D events / website
Manage and contribute to L&D projects as required
Degree in Human Resources, Sociology or any related areas
- Good understanding of the L&D environment
- Experience of working with Learning Management Systems
- Experience of designing development initiatives
- Knowledge of Capital Markets, Investment Bank, CIB entities and businesses activities is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc.) package intermediate level
- Fluent in English and French is valued
- Experience in managing multiple projects with consistent quality and timely delivery
- Skilled relationship builder and strong team spirit, able to work and influence at multiple levels
- Strong communication skills, with the Ability to deliver messages effectively
- Innovation and creativity
- Results and delivery focus especially during change
- Strong cost focus and commercial orientation
- Analytical reasoning and decisiveness
- Available for a training period abroad