Leadership Opportunity in Fund Industry
Standard / Permanent
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
- Experienced in Supervisor’s / Deputy Team Leader’s / Team Leader’s position?
- Looking for development in Deputy Team Leader’s or Team Leader’s position?
- Interested in further professional growth in financial operation sector?
- People-oriented, cooperative, focused on goal achieving, supportive and friendly?
- Use your leadership skills and raising them with the support of experienced mentors?
- Have direct influence on good atmosphere creation?
- Work in a rapidly-growing fund industry operational centre?
- Gain or develop your knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments?
- Take next step in your professional career in the international environment?
- Take part in many managerial trainings aimed at developing your skills required to this role
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and innovation
- Use English on a daily basis (every other language is warmly welcomed)
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Expanding your responsibilities along with gaining experience
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and dance classes, photography club, integration weekends, etc.)
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport, co-founding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location in Warsaw Spire complex