Junior Associate / Associate - Reference Data _ London Referential
Standard / Permanent
Reference Data - Jr Associate/Associate - Freshers or 6 months experience
The administrator’s mission is to proceed daily to the creation and the update of the referential data of the Counterparts/ Portfolios and the Other Static Data modules and ensure the permanent quality of these data contained in the Global Referential database CRDS and its correct use into its clients’ systems.
Operational responsibility :
- Make sure that all the operational actions are fulfilled within the time limits allowed through procedures, in a initiative structured by quality, aiming at to guarantee the best data integrity
- Maintain all the referential data listed in CRDS, more particularly those having a link with client applications, with respect to the global operational procedures.
- Follow and apply CRDS Charter through One Team spirit and Dahi Handi philosophy
- Know the internal structures of the BNP PARIBAS group and quite particularly of Corporate and Investment Banking.
- Contribute to a global quality service via the implementation and follow up of the “Follow the sun principle” locally, for CRDS and other Referentials, by ensuring the back up of other CRDS local administration teams.
- Represent locally the local administration of CRDS referential, especially vis-à-vis the local CRDS IT members and liaise with Global Administration for the Global Coordination and Help desk, by:
**Participating to each UAT period before the implementation of each new CRDS release in production
** Proposing enhancements of data management for CRDS and for CRDS vs. its local client’s systems.
- Provide a production and a quality of service towards the clients of Business lines/functions and from external customers
- Take the necessary actions to allow the continuity and the level of quality of service through organizational tools such as the Procedures, the Standards, etc. …
- Meet, as best as possible, the clients’ needs, notably in situation of conflicts, federate the customers around choice / solutions at best harmonized
Essential Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to both management and operational staffs (both oral and written)
- Proactive, self-disciplined, self-motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure
- High level of attention to details
- Accuracy and rigor of input of high volume of data
- Good command of both written and spoken English is a must
Other Value-Added Skills
- Good understanding of regional and local regulation evolvement
- Understanding of French is a plus
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
(1) University graduate or equivalent
(2) 0 to1+ years’ experience
(3) Experience in maintaining Reference data in an international banking environment is preferable