Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
The role is to provide both Business Units and Senior Management with the assurance and visibility that operations are executed in a controlled and managed way through the design and execution of a Permanent and Risk framework.
Ensure timely and comprehensive preparation of Risk Maps for new activities and migration of risk maps for the existing activities into the Tactical Tool. Design and Implement the Control Framework (Level 1 and Level 2 controls for the same). Ensure migration of all the existing Controls into the Tactical tool within the agreed timelines.
Ensure effective execution of Level 2 controls for the existing activities and enhancing the coverage and depth of the same. Ensure effective recording of control results in the Tactical tool.
Manage and operate risk management qualitative and quantitative processes and templates / tools to achieve defined objectives to provide value to the business including key risk indicators, operational loss / incident assessment and operational risk dashboards.
Advice Management of the status of the control environment. Use findings of control deficiencies to drive risk management and process & control improvement. Ensure timely and comprehensive contribution to the committees such as Internal Control Committee, Permanent Control Committee and Operational Risk & Control Reporting.
Ensure migration of Historical incidents into Tactical Tool as per the predefined process and within the agreed timeliness.
Ensure effective implementation of actions suggested by the Convergence Program within agreed timelines.
Ensure effective and timely analysis of errors and historical incidents and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
Ensure timely closure of findings / recommendations by Inspection Generale / other internal control / regulatory bodies such as Compliance.
Document and Review processes associated to the Permanent Control Framework.
Conduct Risk and Control Awareness Training Sessions and workshops for the staff on the floor.
Coordinate with global stakeholders to share and review control results.
Act as 1st line of defense for organization's platforms.
- Good understanding of the principles of risk management.
- Experience in Operational Controls and Reporting.
- Experience in working with executive and Senior Management.
- Strong relationship building skills; adept at working collaboratively to develop and execute coordination plans with a variety of input areas and target audience.
- Ability to work with Teams, influence and co-ordinate with onshore and offshore counterparts.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command over written and spoken English.