DEPARTMENT - ELS VENDOR SALES
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
I will achieve the designated revenue objectives set by the Company, by proactively managing specified dealer relationships in the Construction & Logistics market. This will include managing the set-up and on-boarding of new dealers and providing regular telephone contact with approved dealers as agreed with the Head of Equipment Logistics Solutions (ELS) Vendor Sales. I will also ensure that introductory sources are reviewed in a timely fashion, achieving agreed conversion efficiencies and providing day to day management of accounts that ensure they receive industry leading service.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Acting as the main contact point for specified dealers, ensuring efficient proposal flow and conversion into new business .Proactively contacting specific dealers agreed with sales management and handling sales enquiries from these dealers, converting them into new business by negotiation and follow-up as appropriate
- Monitoring and reviewing KPIs and SLAs with specified dealers, ensuring agreed sales conversion rates and service quality are achieved
- Managing documentation completion requests from dealers, whilst continuing to develop the use of SalesAid by dealers
- Participating in introductory source reviews in a timely fashion ensuring all dealers remain valid and compliant
- Dealing with specific queries from introductory sources in relation to SalesAid, LeaseOffers Reporting, LeasEsign, SelfBilling Arrangements and Maintenance Payments, providing dealers with required information that enhances our overall relationship
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Dealers in the Construction & Logistics market.
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
ELS Vendor Operations, ELS Credit, Group Risk, Partner Systems, Customer Services, Finance, ELS Vendor Sales Colleagues
I have a broad knowledge and understanding of commercial finance specifically within the sales aid vendor finance market.
I have strong communication skills and an ability to influence and negotiate. I can work under my own initiative, but also as part of a dynamic sales team.
I can demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining up-to-date records of all relationship activities
- Attending and fully contributing to sales meetings and other intra departmental meetings as required
- Provide regular feedback to Sales Management to ensure any remedial actions with dealers are taken and new business targets are met
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.