Standard / Permanent
Driven by responsibility, humanity, innovation and enthusiasm, BNP Paribas Fortis is the bank for a changing world.
A changing world? Embrace it!
Our mission is to have a positive impact on society, partnering with our clients to create added-value and enabling the transition towards a sustainable economy. Today, we’re looking for top talents to help us shape the future. During a 2 years track (internally named Innovative Banker Trail), we offer you the opportunity to have a real impact on our business with 4 challenging diverse and transversal assignments. Thanks to our tailor-made program, you will reach your full potential, earn your leadership quality label and boost your career within our network of top managers.
Set the scene and inspire others
"Looking at how much I've already learned, I can’t believe that I've only been in the process for 9 months. It is very challenging, and fun at the same time: you get lots of responsibilities while working on interesting projects.” – Jasmin Reza, Innovative Banker at BNP Paribas Fortis <Read more about the interesting projects of Jasmin (NL)>
This is exactly how innovative bankers would describe their daily activities.
Daily…well…there is of course no typical day when you are shaping the bank of the future. During 2 years, we will challenge you to realize the most innovative projects, but also to build your expertise in core functions of all environments. We invite you to take up different roles as commercial, consultant, specialist or project manager and we encourage you to widely explore the bank in environments as Corporate and Private Banking, Hello bank, Finance, Risk, Cash Management, Private Equity, Data department and many other domains. Discover how we innovate with Home for Innovation, Co-station and FinTech’s.
Moreover, you will enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding work environment. With approximately 184.000 employees all over the world, BNP Paribas is present in almost 75 countries to provide the best solutions to all our clients: individuals, youth, families, entrepreneurs and companies of all sizes.
Take up your role of innovative banker and strive for impact, self-development and visibility for top managers:
1. Have real impact: push your limits with a 2-year track at one of the biggest employers in Belgium. We offer you 4 diverse and transversal assignments that will challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and make a significant difference on our business.
2. Reach your full potential: expand your skills and know-how with tailor-made training programs. Benefit from certifications (e.g. CFA), coaching, senior management mentoring and peer-to-peer learning within our community.
3. Earn your quality label: as a leader of tomorrow, your focus lies on the future. Use your creativity and ambition to challenge your environment and convince our top management of your true leadership abilities.
4. Boost your career: exchange your ideas and interests within our network of professionals and boost your future business and employment prospects.
5. Shape your own path: at the end of the program, you will be able to take on a larger role in one of the core activities of the bank, in function of your ambitions, your competencies and the needs of the bank.
We offer you the opportunity to lead our business in the future but do you have the DNA we’re looking for?
· As an innovative all-round intrapreneur, you are born ready to challenge ideas and invent clever solutions.
· Your curiosity and agile mindset never stop you to go the extra mile and learn more about the financial services sector.
· You love navigating in a changing environment, driving change, acting independently and having a positive impact?
· Your strong analytical skills combined with a highly collaborative mindset bring others into action.
· With between 3 to 5 years of experience, you are able to proof your talent and passion.
· You are able to make yourself understandable in Dutch, French and English.
· A permanent contract in an environment that embraces the news ways of working and an excellent work-life balance
· a unique career in an exciting environment, constantly moving and rich in challenges, intimately embedded in the economy of our dear country.
· coaching and continuous follow-up by our best HR colleagues, dedicated to the Innovative Banker Trail.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.