IHC Test Lead - QA
Standard / Permanent
The QA Lead reports to the ‘Chennai Test Manager’ and is responsible for the review, development and performing, internal audit procedures and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
Work performed will include coverage of testing performed by the workstreams and their operational processes.
· Setup and maintain quality assurance framework for TMO
· Conduct QA assessment audits for various IT Work streams
· Document findings, deviations, gaps and non-compliance based on the audit
· Track the findings and outstanding items to closure
· Draft an improvement plan and share with the respective IT work streams
· Assist work streams to implement the improvement plans. Track progress and report the same to the senior management
· Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process
· Identify process improvements that lead to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities
· Review and evaluate policies and procedures.
· Ensures that all information of confidential nature is held in a secure and confidential method
· Knowledge on testing KPIs related to productivity, defects and requirements management.
· Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
· Graduation in Engineering, Science or Commerce
· ISTQB/ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software testing or similar (desirable)