IHC-Procurement - Vice President - – Consulting Services Category Manager- Efficiency&Control
Standard / Permanent
PROCUREMENT OR SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- Work under the supervision of the BNP Paribas NA ITO Procurement Front Office manager;
- Provide day-to-day Consulting Services administration support to the Hiring Managers of BNP Paribas North America for Contingent and Statement of Works (SoW);
- Track and maintain up to date all SoW
- Review and track all New and Extension SOWs
- Review and negotiate SoWs rates, contract provisions ensuring adherence to the bank contractual standards.
- Work closely with preferred suppliers, BNPP’s Managed Professional Servces team and Hiring Managers to ensure requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Support, coordinate and negotiate the internal Hiring Managers RFP Process
- Work on projects and ad hoc data analysis reporting
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing all consultants and consulting budget ($100 million) in the NA territory,
- Ability to oversee all relationships with the consulting firms and internal clients.
- Strong experience with consulting markets including competitive rates, knowledge of MSA and also creating SOWs
- Strong knowledge of the Procurement Consulting Services process
- Broad knowledge of the consulting markets, vendors, market rates
- Writing skills to create competitive SOWs based on our Client's standard documentation and direction of internal clients
- Strong negotiating skills
- Knowledge of RFPs for competitive quotes on large projects
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Consultant tracking software named IQN.