HR Business Partner Support (1-year contract)
Standard / Permanent
- On-boarding and off-boarding
- Support all on-boarding and off-boarding matters for Permanent Local, Expatriate*, Interns, VIEs for the Business lines.
- Prepare pre-on boarding and off-boarding activities which include: (a) Support HR BPs in all pre onboarding matters; pre-hire checks; (b) Ensuring all onboarding required documents are either collected or completed and collected (c) Sending New Hires / Resignation broadcast, (d) Updating Staff Movement Records, (e) Follow up with managers for exit interviews for departing staff.
- Activate First Advantage’s reference check requests and follow-up for reference checks reports.
- Prepares and files all related MAS notifications for regulated staff.
- Supports and co-ordinates interviews ;
- Arrange for meetings either with candidates directly or via headhunters/ recruitment agencies, coordinate the calendar of the hiring manager, and book meeting rooms required for the interview.
- Prepare employment offer letters and any other related staff letters.
- Provide information & advice service to all staff and respond to enquiries promptly (telephone, e-mail and in person)
- Handle employee requests in a “customer friendly” manner
- Attention to details and good with figures/numbers. Good control and compliance mindset
- Good understanding of HR policies, procedures and systems; with HR Service centre experience preferred
- Prior experience with PeopleSoft, TALEO and MS Excel.
- Strong customer service skills (client focus) in line with the guidelines provided in the HR Solutions
- Strong verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to multi-task and work fast
Willing to learn and have initiative