GMIT PSnF Business Analyst - Collateral - PCL B17 T006
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Strong business analyst, with rounded middle/back office experience
- Experience with understanding complex systems, analyzing and resolving issues and writing functional and technical specifications and test plans
- Working closely with Collateral Operations to ensure solutions proposed and designed conform to the Global strategic goals.
- Effectively liaising with other IT teams negotiating deliveries on the dependencies of the specific projects.
- Escalating blocking issues to the appropriate level of management.
- Ensuring Project solution is delivered in a manner that conforms to the BNPP standard methodology for the type of project.
- Build an excellent understanding of current Collateral Management operational procedures within the scope of each of the project items.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with other internal clients to help the success of the itemized projects.
- Regular reporting of deliveries against key milestones, proactive notification of risks and issues.
- Working within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries
- Minimum 5 year experience as a Business Analyst working exclusively on projects within investment banking
- Collateral Management experience within investment banking is desirable
- Good IT domain knowledge of the collateral environment is desirable
- Algo system knowledge is desirable
- Good knowledge of capital markets front to back process flows is desirable
- Experience in Equities as Collateral is desirable
- Prior experience working with Agile methodology is desirable
- Strong Business analysis and documentation skills with ability to think logically to analyse problems and define efficient solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with representatives of a diverse range of departments globally
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize own work and manage time effectively.
Business Analyst Experience atleast 5 years