GM Exotic Trade Support Junior Operator (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 30,000 employees in over 57 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
The new CIB ITO Global Markets operation structure has been designed to mirror the business line organization. Consequently, GECD and Fixed Income platforms, have been merged to< create a simpler organization, cross-asset and more client-oriented.
The production teams handle all transactions initiated by our trading desks in Paris and London by ensuring that all trades feeding the operational systems are controlled and validated in due time regarding the environment priorities (e.g. Regulatory constraints).
The Exotic Trade Support main mission is to be the first level of control of transactions on Equity Derivatives and Commodities with a strong operational risk management approach.
The Trade support team is in charge of:
- Control all primary transactions and price the associated exotic payoff
- Book in the systems unwinds/increases occurred during the primary phase (e.g. before issue date)
- Book manually the pre-hedged deals in the systems
- Liaise with the reconciliation teams via the dedicated workflow and answer their requests
- Daily check the payoffs amendments
- Interact efficiently with Front Office and other Operations teams
The team integration will begin with a few months training on site (Paris) within the Primary team assistance.
· Master degree in Mathematics or Finance (mandatory)
- 0 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Mathematical and financial skills are essential
- Equities & Interest Rates derivatives knowledge is a plus
- Strong Excel skills (mandatory)
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Be driven, enthusiastic and dynamic in search of improving processes, controls & procedures
- Control awareness, accuracy and absolute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workloads & use a proactive approach to meet deadlines
- Availably for a training period abroad – up to 3 months