GLOSS : Senior BA
Standard / Permanent
- Good to have knowledge of GLOSS application or any other back office settlement system.
- Business analyst activities for Equities/Derivatives/Fixed Income trade, Futures & Options, Settlement processing, Accounting, Ledgers etc..
- Preparing system test scenarios and test plans.
- Provide the support to end users during the users acceptance testing.
- Timely follow up with end users on requirement gathering and resolving the outstanding user's or developers queries.
- Contribute in prioritization and stakeholder management.
- Complete own the requirement gathering process.
- Actively participate in Regression Team
- Lead and guide the developer on various development activities related to the requirements.
- Can write basic SQL queries and UNIX/LINUX commands.
- Write functional specifications in a manner that developers can understand.
- Interact with developers & onsite BA, Users and Support Team.
- Give functional training to new joiner in the team.
- Act as SPOC between developers and onsite BA/Users.
- Take complete ownership of end to business requirements and its delivery
- Keep the Management & Stakeholders appraised on the progress of the work
- B.E. (Computer Science)
- Mandatory 6.5 years to 8 years of IT experience in related Domain Area preferably in an Investment Bank or Financial Services domain.
- Mandatory knowledge of the capital markets industry
- Experience of the software project life cycle, with strong technical and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good to have C and UNIX development and Testing experience.
- Good to have RDBMS experience, preferably Sybase. Oracle , MS SQL Server 200X Experience will also be considered.
- Highly motivated and team player