Global Markets Transformation - Business Analyst (M/A)
Standard / Permanent
- Produce detailed cost reports for Senior Management based in Paris and London, focusing on “Travel & Entertainment”, “Mobile phone costs”, and “Legal/Consultancy fees”, as well as reporting budget deviations;
- Provide analysis and reports by performing data extraction and update, analysis, manipulation, reporting and formatting;
- Assist in data collection and create business updates;
- Develop special reporting templates to develop new reports and ensure proper communication with various stakeholders involved in report definition;
- Liaise with Performance Management team to cross-check cost-reports and gaps with Budget;
- Identify actions plan with Heads of teams and ensure follow-up on cost efforts;
- Upon request, support the management on their analysis.
- Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Performance Management from a Top Tier international Business School or equivalent university;
- Perfect fluency in English, fluency in French would be a plus;
- Advanced IT knowledge (Excel, data analysis/query) , strong VBA skills are a plus;
- Clearly exhibited analytical, logical and decision making capabilities;
- Very strong attention to details, ability to work under pressure and to manage time accordingly;
- Autonomous, capable of initiatives, multi-tasking, fast-learner, pro-active;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.