BNP Paribas has a presence in nearly 80 countries with over 180,000 employees. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with 9,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The APAC GM & ALMT IT TP Engineering group runs Trade Processing and Regulatory Projects for Global Market and ALMT business and operations.
* Corporate & Investment Banking and Investment Solutions divisions (excluding partnerships)
- Act as Project Manager/Business Analyst for APAC Regional Regulatory & Trade Processing Projects/Initiatives in APAC Global Markets
- Follow up on regulatory clearing updates for all APAC/Globally and feedback to global teams on further deliberations on Optimal technical solutions
- Contribute towards setting up efficient process on the IR/FX Compression Tri-Optima/Local Clearing House/Bilateral runs in APAC
- Collaborate with ITO Regulatory representative to work out jointly on approach and resources/timeframe needed for each site/country
- Gather business requirements, perform analysis, write BRDs and Functional Specification for Development teams and prepare Testing strategies, write test cases and scripts, perform testing and coordinate UAT with the business users
- Act as an interface between business stakeholder, internal teams, third party vendors, global development team and APS teams
- Provide regular updates to project sponsors and business stakeholders, organize project steering meetings and issues meeting minutes
- Collaborate and follow up with development teams regionally/globally to establish IT Solutions and ensure timely delivery of the IT Solution
- Develop good communication channel with Head Office teams in London/Paris teams and ability to influence global teams to deliver APAC specific requirements.
- Pre-empt and escalate any risks/issues to management/steering committees in a timely manner
- Provide tactical solution to business in case of tight timelines and collaborate with different stake holders to provide strategic solution
- Provide trainings to Business Users and APS team before the functional project go-live and prepare support document on the wiki/SharePoint.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications (if required)
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- Good business knowledge on F2B Trade Processing Chain
- Good Project Management skillset
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to innovative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Basic Knowledge on SQLs
Qualifications and Experience