Expression of Interest - Information Technology
Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- BNP Paribas is seeking candidates for various positions across our Information Technology Division for Corporate Banking & Global Markets. Candidates applying for the listed roles would be accorded priority for openings relevant to their skills-set.
- At present, we are seeking to make hire at both permanent & contractual roles for the listed roles:
- System Analyst Java (HK)
- IT Infrastructure: Network (HK)
- The Information Technology Division develops, introduces and maintains cutting-edge applications used across various businesses for Corporate Banking & Global Markets. Their key objective is to apply expertise to business problems and deliver high-quality, practical solutions. That could vary from the development and maintenance of new applications from Front-to-Back Offices; to setting up of infrastructure, or collaboration with colleagues across other functions to develop tools for enhancing risk measurement.
- Our Information Technology Division operates in over 50 countries and has headquarters in Paris, London, New York and India.
- To join this team, strong technical skills are clearly essential. However, you must also have a good grasp of business issues. After all, you must understand the requirements of colleagues from all areas of the bank. We’ll also be looking for a creative approach to problem solving and an interest in emerging technologies. Whatever the project, you can be sure that you’ll be operating in a fast moving environment.