Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
We are recruiting for an Expenses Accountant to join our team on a permanent, full time basis. This is a key position within finance department, broadly focusing on four major elements.
- Reporting monthly/quarterly forecasts and actual expense results to the UK Board and Head Office for the subsidiaries of an including Cardif Pinnacle.
- Providing input into the cost allocation model to support product pricing decisions
- Re-Engineering the role to develop better monthly reporting and more efficient processes and reporting analysis for strategic projects.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and also support the senior Finance Manager on monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Providing analysis and commentary to the finance director and senior management budget holders on overheads on a monthly basis.
- Performing complex monthly recharges for intra-group companies
- Producing monthly expense packs and supporting analysis
- Design, build and implement expense reports for use by finance and budget holders
- Managing the expenses (and treatment) of costs for two major projects
- Working closely with the sponsor and project lead, providing support and guidance through period of project
- Provide advice in forecasting annual UK budget process (4 years ahead)
- Preparing and submitting reports to France ensuring head office Finance teams understand deviations from budgets.
- Preparations of month end close for accruals, prepayments and provisions.
- Circulate final expense budgets to all budget holders once finalised as part of the HO budget process.
- Qualified accountant in ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Excel to an intermediate level
- Previous accounting, account processing and reconciliation experience
- Excellent communication, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good problem solving skills, time management and attention to detail.
At Cardif Pinnacle we’re on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer’s pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work.
You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
With exciting projects on the horizon, there hasn’t been a better time to join us.
So what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA. The business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions. Today the company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet (Everypaw & Helpucover, Post Office pet insurance) and motor warranty insurance. (Warranty Direct)