Standard / Permanent
- Build and Lead High performance teams to manage and implement goals of the Data Governance Team
- Work with Business Data Owners, Stewards and Data Architects on implementing and managing the day-to-day needs of the Enterprise Data Management program
- Collaborate with onshore managers to chalk out off-shoring plans and appropriately setup a Target Operating Model
- Establish effective practices and capabilities for critical data controls in alignment to the Enterprise Data Management Framework
- Define & implement standard reporting process, process enhancement, creating SOP’s and matrix to support the sustained execution of the Data management program, including linkage to other key programs within Data Governance such as data quality, reconciliation, data lineage and documentation review process.
- Support the deployment of the Data Controls & Attestation framework across reporting, platforms and geographies in scope of the Data Quality Improvement Program
- Carry out tasks necessary to deliver Data trace on agreed upon scope of work by coordinating with the relevant IT and non-IT stakeholders either autonomously or as part of an assignment team. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating data extractions, coordinating process reviews, coordinating requirements reviews with subject matter experts, comparing with sources of authority and other available internal and external baselines
- Effective communication across multiple teams including development team (IT) and other stakeholders. Ability to translate business requirements and work with development teams throughout resolution, implementation and delivery.
- Challenge status quo and propose process enhancement ideas.
- Manage career planning and attrition in terms of providing good opportunity and growth.
- Recruitment of staff to meet the demands.
- High quality communication both with staff and other stakeholders.
- Manage the budgets and expenses for all projects under control.
- Manage operational and delivery risks.
- 10+ years of experience in business analysis or project management capacity working on technology intensive undertakings or process improvement initiatives
- Have conceptual understanding of all or any of the domains like Risk, Finance, Global Markets, Securities Referential, Counterparty Referential, Corporate Banking, Corporate Banking etc.
- Good understanding of financial products like capital markets, derivatives, loans, equities, bonds, deposits, CD’s, various other securities etc.
- Able to understand Regulatory initiatives like – Basel II, Basel III, Dodd Frank and CCAR.
- Has managed large teams across distributed geographical locations
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in one or many of these data quality tools and reporting tools/applications; Informatica, HP QC/ALM, Alteryx, Collibra, OBIEE, Tableau, OFSAA etc.
- Understanding of information governance principles
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with a distributed multinational and multicultural team
A self-starter who can take the process a level ahead and have the ability to think out of the box, suggest changes and challenge status quo.
Ask questions and understand the larger picture for the tasks assigned.
Display a sense of curiosity, enthusiasm and eagerness to understand business constraints, environment and impact on regulation for the financial industry.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organization, analytical and time management skills.