E2E Operations – Invest- Process Management Securities – Process Officer – m/f
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
- Following up, measuring, analysing and optimising processes (Business Process Management and Process Improvement). We improve quality and efficiency and limit costs and risks.
- Performing studies for the start-up of a project or in relation to activities, problems and opportunities.
- Participating in projects for the development and implementation of new products and/or services in the Invest domain. Providing communication, documentation and training when new products or processes are introduced, or existing situations are changed (Change Management).
The processes you are responsible for primarily take place in the domain of the end-to-end activities and processes of corporate actions (activities related to securities, dividends, coupons and reimbursements) and the application of fiscal rules. You work closely with the operational management in these pursuits.
- You document and analyse the current and the desired situation
(AS-IS and TO-BE).
- You suggest improvements and monitor them through impact analysis, documentation and change management.
- You act as a consultant for other entities within Invest. They rely on your fiscal knowledge.
- You collaborate in or lead the (re)design of processes.
- You support the Corporate Actions operational team with their fiscal needs.
- You are a privileged partner of the Tax Retail department.
- You turn fiscal analyses from Tax Retail into usable processes, products and systems that you then apply.
- You make analyses for frequent or standardised types of corporate actions.
- You work closely with your colleagues from other departments.
- You are responsible for the planning, organisation, follow-up and reporting of your tasks or those of the team.
- You make decisions relating to your area of competence.
- You proactively follow up issues and risks and fine tune your planning and organisation on this basis.
Highlight your strengths !
- You have a master’s degree in Fiscality, or in Law with a minor in Fiscality, or you have the equivalent experience in this area.
- You have experience with securities and corporate actions.
- You work in a structured, well-documented and organised manner, hand in hand with diverse stakeholders.
- You think and work analytically with an eye on results.
- You have experience in process management or are prepared to build it up.
- You know the ins and outs of Belgian, supranational, and international taxation law (tax treaties, international case law, foreign tax).
- You are always happy to expand your knowledge of new laws through independent study.
- You have strong communication skills, whether you are writing or speaking.
- You’re a native speaker of Dutch or French with a very good knowledge of the other language.
- You understand and speak English well.
- the next step in your career, one where you further sharpen your knowledge of securities and fiscality;
- a training trajectory which not only thoroughly introduces you to the world and methodology of process and change management, but also gives you the opportunity to apply your knowledge;
- a collegial work environment where collaboration is central and in which you have the opportunity of furthering your career in service of the bank.