Senior Contracting Officer Sophisticated Loans - f/m
Standard / Permanent
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
- You draw up letters of credit, security contracts and related documents for Corporate Banking clients.
- You draft alternative clauses and adjust your documentation based on the type of client, their expectations and the credit assembly.
- You work intensively with the Relation Managers and the Credit Analysts, guiding them through the world of contracting and operational credit management. You also stay in contact with other banks, lawyers, colleagues from Legal in Belgium or London, and other colleagues from the international network of the bank. By doing so, you create and maintain strict order in complex credit dossiers.
- You manage standard and non-standard operations such as acquisitions, syndicated credits, credits in connection to clubs and intensive care. You do this in Dutch, French and English.
- You perform several different tasks, always reliably following up your dossiers. You have IT tools to support you in your different pursuits.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a specialisation in law, legal practice, economic sciences, trade sciences or commercial sciences.
- You have experience with legal matters, contracting, and the allotment of credits to businesses and enterprises.
- You’re flexible and quick to pick up anything new.
- You take excellent care of your clients without losing sight of the interests of the bank.
- You have an eye for detail, performing your tasks carefully, accurately and with structure. You maintain your focus even in stressful situations.
- You have a critical, analytic spirit.
- You are bursting with proactive ideas and are quick to act.
- You work quickly and efficiently with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Training and education – we believe strongly in the benefits of continuous learning.
- A friendly environment where collaboration is seen as a central value, and growth and advancement opportunities abound.
- Employment in the heart of Brussels.
- A benchmarked wage with extra-legal benefits.
Tempted by the challenge ?