Standard / Permanent
- Devise a content strategy for the region and its underlying businesses and initiatives.
- Direct management of Internal Communication (including Executive Communications), Social Media Client Creative Services, Advertising and Video Editing and Production activities
- Optimize / Improve current ways of working / team structure to create a ‘Digital Content Factory’
- Promote and Protect the BNP Paribas brand.
- Direct Responsibility for the management of B2B advertising campaign and other advertising related matters – including creative development process and buying.
- Direct Responsibility for content / thought leadership creation for the BNP Paribas Content Hub.
- Establish set of key KPIs to track efficacy of initiatives managed both internally and externally
- Working with Head of Media Relations to develop messages for the platform and more also on Social Media initiatives
- Working with Head of Events and Partnerships to leverage brand and content at BNP Paribas’ owned and sponsored events.
- Working with Head of Events and Partnerships and our Philanthropic Initiatives Manager to leverage, develop and evolve our current Philanthropic initiates offering
- Liaise with counterparties Canada, Latam, Paris and at BoW to ensure development of synergies across domains of activity and compliance with global initiatives.
- Leverage digital channels and technology
- Development and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures.
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed
- 10+ years of Experience in two or more of the following fields: Internal Communication, Social Media, Client Creative Services/ Graphics or Advertising.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of the banking industry and global financial markets
- Good Management Skills with the ability to inspire and encourage
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a challenging environment. Able to anticipate the impact of various situations and transactions and proactively handle
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Proven experience of change management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective teamwork and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of the group's goals and strategy within the Americas
- Excellent understanding of Thought Leadership / Content Production, Advertising and Digital Marketing Trends and possibly Video Production.
- Technical: Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint. Experience of Social Media Monitoring, Content Management and Advertising Tools
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
- Language proficiency (particularly French, Spanish or Portuguese) is a plus but not required