Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Client Management is a department focused on the Client and its main mandate is to provide him with high quality and services according to its needs and expectations, while being aligned with CIB Businesses’ strategies. Client Management department covers IT, Operations and Transformation. All these teams share a common motto: create added value for Clients while protecting the Bank.
Within Client Management, the Client Service team objective is to provide our client with a top of the range service and ensure dedicated follow-up of their post transaction queries. The team works closely with other CIB teams and covers all ‘métiers’ and products.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being the point of contact regarding any post-trade/post-sales activities
- Deliver a High Level quality service to clients
- Manage clients’ expectations and provide the appropriate answer within a timely manner
- Coordinate with other teams in the Bank once needed
- Report and handle in the appropriate way any incidents, complaints and claims according to procedures and policies in place
- Manage the relationship with Stakeholders, ranging from Front Office to Back Office and Support Functions
- Be an active member of the team and take ownership of the activities by recommending improvements to applications and working practices
- Academic Background in Business or Languages
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a client service role
- Knowledge of corporate banking it’s a plus
- Fluency in English (mandatory), other language is a plus
- Outstanding communications skills
- Client oriented, interpersonal skills and ability to network
- Team Player
- Good organization and analytical skills
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.