Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Support client implementation related business initiatives in the APAC region around Traditional Trade products and Supply Chain products.
Contribute to the technical client integration initiatives for Supply Chain products for EMEA and NAR regions
Drive regional or local initiatives such as activation of new functional features or deployment of new internal or external product solutions:
• Support regional / local Operations to set a processing structure in line with standards in place
• Work with the Business line to meet implementation timelines and client expectations
• Deliver key documents describing the deal implemented as well as the operational workflow arrangements for the deal servicing
• Communicate and document
• On occasions, participate to testing and acquire functional knowledge
• Act as local or regional point of contact / representative with the project team
• Follow the progress of the project and contribute to the local / regional assigned tasks
• Assess, report, and mitigate local / regional impacts
• Communicate and document
• Participate to testing and acquire functional knowledge
Contribute to administration, documentation and process improvement within the team
Contribute to the permanent risk control framework, as well as compliance framework
Acquire advanced knowledge on Trade Finance and Supply Chain related product and ecosystem development
The candidate should have a solid working experience within corporate banking environment, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A background in corporate banking, and more specifically in Transaction Banking
• Prior experience in contributing or leading deployment, or activation of new features, or development of a new process within the scope of a project
• Prior experience in Bank Operations Department or at least good understanding of Operation Procedures and Controls
• Organizational skills
• At ease with Microsoft suite including visio
• At ease with Web technologies and in particular eBanking
• Minimal Technical baggage, SQL, medium/advanced knowledge of information systems, encryption, web technologies, a plus
• Clear organization and ability to manage projects and report status with transparency.
• Ability to assess criticality / urgency and accordingly highlight and escalate
• Ability to work in parallel on different topics and projects
• Practical mind-set
• Service-oriented attitude and strong commitment to client satisfaction, experience in support positions a plus
• Capability to adapt to a new, international environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines.
• Team player demonstrating self-initiative.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
Experience and Qualifications required
• At least 4-5 years of experience
• Excellent communication level in English.
• Knowledge of Trade Finance and/or Supply Chain Finance required
• Knowledge of project management techniques a plus
• Knowledge of Cash Management a plus
• Knowledge of BNP Paribas group organization a plus