Standard / Permanent
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Client IMPLEMENTATION Manager (M/f)
Within BNP Paribas Securities Services Luxembourg, the Client Implementation Manager (CIM) is in charge of ensuring a smooth onboarding of new clients or new structures. The type of events under the responsibility of the CIM encompasses (but is not limited to):
Creation of new Umbrellas or new sub-funds - Migrations In – Mergers – Change of Investment Manager …
Involved structures can be under various regimes (UCITS, UCI part II, SIF, RAIF) and cover both traditional funds and alternative funds (PERE funds & loan funds). Knowledge of alternative structures is a must-have for the current position.
Description of the job
Being a transversal position within BP2S this job offers the opportunity to manage onboarding projects involving all the services proposed by BP2S, worldwide:
Fund Accounting - Transfer Agency - Custody - Fund Dealing Services - Depositary – Loan Administration - Forex - Middle Office for listed securities and OTC - Collateral Management - Clearing of Listed Derivatives - Legal Fund Engineering - KIID production and maintenance…
You will be responsible for the following:
· Face the client during the entire onboarding phase and act as the sponsor of the client internally
· Lead a project team of business experts, ensure the internal coordination and manage business priorities
· Design and agree with client the Operating Model, in collaboration with the project team, and escalate any significant deviation of the Bank’s Standard Operating Model
· Ensure that the setup of all systems is completed in due course
· Ensure the completion/execution of all project deliverables (Service agreements, client KYC, Operating Memorandums…)
· Organise Go/No Go meetings
· Organise Closing Meetings and hand over the file to Relationship Manager or Client Support Manager
· Ensure the update and the quality of the Project Management Tools
· Escalate proactively any potential issue
· Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the onboarding process by proposing concrete and pragmatic solutions
Master’s degree in Finance or equivalent, unless significant working experience in the same sector of activity (at least 10 years).
Experience within a Financial Securities Service provider or within a management company. Knowledge of PERE funds is a pre-requisite and ideally knowledge of following business/products: Fund Accounting – Transfer Agency – Custody – Fund Dealing – Depositary – Fund Distribution – Middle Office – FX, OTC.
An experience in Project management could be considered as an additional asset provided that the level of technical knowledge on the underlying products is high.
Technical knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will show very good organizational skills and an appetite for delving into the technical details of our service offer. He or she will be facing external clients and managing challenging situations, both technically and from a client relationship management perspective.
She or he will show a very positive attitude with a “have things done” mindset.
Fluent English is mandatory as well as a good command of French. Other language such as German, Italian or Spanish will be considered as an advantage