Client Development Support
Standard / Permanent
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Within the Global Markets scope, the candidate will help the Client Development team specialists to encourage more rigour to the sales process globally by providing them all the necessary information to drive accurate business decisions. The final goal of the team is to drive steady increases of wallet shares and client profitability with target clients through sales account plans, client segmentation and survey intelligence. The candidate will promote and directly contribute to reporting automation for a greater level of client intelligence and information-sharing.
We are currently looking for both junior and senior profiles to start between August and September 2016 and go abroad for a 3 month training period in London.
- Work with client data and analytics team for Client Development reporting
- Oversee the systematic follow-up on all action points from account plans and client reviews
- Supervise client data quality
- Produce relevant documentation to be used in regional and global client reviews
- Prepare regular reports measuring the performance of the business
- Promote the usage of Client Development’s reports and Client Relationship Management’s tools
- Maintain the team’s SharePoint page
- Manage Client Development’s master files
- Analyse the results from external surveys to be distributed to the business
- Management, Economics or Finance Graduate or Higher degree
- Fluent English is mandatory
- An overall understanding and interest of the financial world
- Strong interpersonal skills and a structured, methodical approach
- Strong practical experience of supporting other junior/senior roles
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Results oriented with a proven track record of meeting targets
- Excellent business relationship management and development skills
- Organizationally sensitive and a team player
- Passion, tenacity and resilience in an ever changing environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- VBA skills are a plus.