IT Business Analyst/Project Manager
Standard / Permanent
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
IT Business analyst/Project manager facilitates the collaboration between the project teams articulating business / operational needs and defining the appropriate technology solution. The analyst will also drive the deployment of Run-the-bank deployment projects for Corporate Banking Operations and business. Projects in scope involve optimization of the workflow, increase in efficiency and productivity for Corporate Banking Operations.
· Gathering and analyzing requirements at client locations
· Converting business requirement specs into Functional specifications
· Preparation of Functional Specifications and System Requirement
· Negotiating with client regarding requirement, timelines, effort
· Giving Walkthrough to product management for functional specification and following up on sign off
· Explain the functional specification to the development team and provide support to functional doubts
· Planning, following-up and validating the developments
· Writing Test cases
· Prepare User guides, Business Cases, Training Material
· Providing functional support during user acceptance testing
· Manage deployment of Run-the-bank projects and activities. Particularly deployment of upgrade releases for Trade back-office, payments and Loan Servicing systems. The candidate will have to develop deployment project plan, coordinate testing, defect resolution and go-live activities.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
· BS in Computer Science or Business Information systems or related IT field, or equivalent work experience required.
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
· Knowledge on methods: Waterfall, AGILE.
· Knowledge on our planning tool: Clarity.Knowledge on Project Management methodologies