Business Analyst – Back Office and Settlement system – Bonds and Repos
Standard / Permanent
- To manage all functional aspects of projects centered on back office and settlement of Bonds from inception to delivery
- Analyse Business requirements / User requirements –
- Propose cost efficient solutions to users
- Gather and validate user requirements
- Write functional specifications and support IT during development
- Identify dependencies and coordinate with other teams when required
- Report on progress within and outside the team
- Write and execute testplans
- Organise UAT phases
- Train users
- Deliver users guides
- Liaise with IT, Users,Project Sponsors, other Project Managers and Business Analysts
- 2-6 Years of BA working experience on settlement systems.
- Business Analysis Skills
- Coordination / Project Management in structured Framework
- Strong writing skills, familiar with Excel, MS Project
- Good communicator /Interpersonal Skills
- Proven experience in Business Analysis or Operations with demonstrable practical Products full lifecycle exposure.
- Experience in working within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries.
- A strong level of autonomy is required, as well as pro-activeness and curiosity.
- Drive and ambition
- Team Working
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Planning and Organisation
- Time Management and strong organisational skills