Business Analyst - ALMT IT KondorPlus
Standard / Permanent
· To co-ordinate closely with the Business Users and other BA’s of ALMT IT Applications to understand the functional requirements.
· To create and maintain Functional Specs and work closely with the Development and Testing team.
· To help the development/testing team become independent in Mumbai by providing business and functional guidance to the developers and testers.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / CRITICAL TASKS:
1. BUSINESS & SYSTEM ANALYSIS
· Work with Paris BA and Business Users to understand the business requirements.
· Create functional specifications for developers and testers.
· Co-ordinate with test team to assist in test planning and test case verification.
· Contribute to release testing (UAT / Pre-Prod) and implementation.
· Provide functional assistance to Paris BA & Mumbai Development/Testing teams.
· Participate in peer reviews of Functional Specs.
· Conduct user training sessions on applications and functionalities
· Train others (wherever required) in order to ensure knowledge sharing and backup.
· Provide 2nd level support to Kondor Administrators whenever required.
· To ensure all activities carried-out and solutions proposed, planned and delivered are compliant with CMMI and Organization policy guidelines.
· Should be open to travel to onsite for short terms (1-4 weeks)
Note: Long term onsite opportunities are not available.
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 yrs.
QUALIFICATION: B.E + MBA.
- Knowledge of Capital Market activities, Financial Products specially Money Markets and Forex products (e.g. Loans and Deposits, IAM, CD/CP, Repos, FX Swap/Forward/Spot, etc.
- Working knowledge of ALM and Treasury
- Experience/Knowledge of Trade Life Cycle.
- Experience/Knowledge of Kondor+ front-office system.
- Ability to explain business requirements easily and translate them into functional requirements.
- Capability to understand and analyze complex IT application and financial product structures
- Be skilled at interpreting functional specifications in a manner that developers can understand
- Experience with software development life cycle phases and activities.
- Excellent documentation ability.
- Have experience in preparing functional specifications, test scenarios and test specifications
- Experience with UAT and Test Case validations.
- Knowledge of SQL and any database query tool.