Standard / Permanent
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
2 to 5 years of experience in project delivery and business analysis
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work effectively as a team player
Dedication to quality, self-motivation and willingness to learn
University degree (Finance, Economics, Project Management) or equivalent professional experience
Fluency in English as working language
Knowledge of securities services and in particular funds would be an advantage
Collaborating with various teams to deliver strategic projects on time and within budget
Performing project analysis to prepare software changes, improve operations efficiency, client on-boarding
Formulating business specifications (i.e. for IT Team)
Writing and running test cases to check system and functionalities
Providing training and support to other teams members
Working closely with the Project Manager and reporting any issues or risks
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-founding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended