IT Audit Traineeship – m/f/x
Standard / Permanent
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today ?
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
You have a Master degree with a focus on IT
- You have a maximum of three years' experience. A placement or experience in a major organisation is a plus. Target date for hiring is September 2017.
- Excellent knowledge of English & one of both national languages, good knowledge of the other national language
- You have the ambition to make your dreams a reality in the financial and banking sector.
- You learn quickly and want to exploit your potential to the maximum.
- You are a proactive team player and you take a professional, client-oriented approach with a focus on achieving results.
- You take the initiative and have the drive and the perseverance to bring projects to a successful conclusion.
- You combine an in-depth analytical approach with excellent synthesis skills and concentrate on finding solutions.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are prepared to acquire additional knowledge about audit techniques, internal monitoring and governance.
- You have proven interest in digital channels and new media. Having built a website or mobile application out of own interest is definitely an advantage in your application.
Terms like Agile development, scrum master, incubator … don’t sound strange to you
You see it as a challenge to link new technologies to the management of risks in one of the biggest IT production environments of Belgium.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
- An individualised training programme with the opportunity to earn professional certificates
- Challenging assignments in the domains in which you are interested
- Coaching, mentoring and ongoing feedback
- The possibility to develop an extensive network of solid relationships
- A community of trainees with whom you can exchange your thoughts and ideas
- An open-ended contract