ATHENA Support - Trade Processing - CCL
Standard / Permanent
Understanding of technical and Business processes of various different Front Office applications and the trade life-cycle.
Monitoring and understanding of regulatory data processing infrastructure.
Understanding multiple GUI design features to assist the clients help with multiple workflows with in regulatory infrastructure.
Provide status updates, proper escalations & reporting to management & Business.
Management of documentation and post release checkouts UAT and Production releases.
Write technical specification and document functional flows.
Communication and coordination with Business analysts and other technology teams.
Identify and assist in resolution of risks and issues that will adversely affect planned project milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign education equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering with more than 7 to 8 years of experience supporting a platform built in Java/JEE software engineering within a financial services environment.
- Demonstrated expertise performing object-oriented and data structure analysis and design and developing multi-threaded applications and concurrent application programming
- Ability to understand applicationsusing JAVA, XML and running in multi-threaded environment using various data structures.
- Know-how of client-server and MVC architecture
- Demonstrated expertise writing and running database queries on large data-sets
- Worked on platforms supporting web applications using Web Services or TOMCAT
- Know-how of the FIX protocol and troubleshooting on UNIX/LINUX systems
- Ability to script in perl/python/shell and automate tasks.
- Ability to talk to Compliance Users and Business users and provide status updates/reports.