Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
An exciting opportunity to join our successful Estate Agency team in Cambridge. We are seeking a driven individual who will bring experience and a genuine gravitas to this established team as well as talking on managerial duties when required.
- Excellent negotiating and rapport building skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Confident manner with clients and the team
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- Microsoft Office and Excel to a good level
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.