Associate, Credit Analyst
Standard / Permanent
Prepare credit papers and monitor the credit of a portfolio of Coverage clients
· Gather appropriate client information to identify, present and mitigate risks.
· Spread financial statements, propose an appropriate counterparty rating and recovery rate on facility using the Bank’s internal systems
· Deliver a complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date counterparty and credit risk analysis, based on facts and compliant with the Bank’s guidelines.
· Complete Credit Proposals enabling the Credit Committee to make an informed decision.
· Support the Relationship Manager / Front Officer in credit process-related matters
· Interact with parties involved in the credit process
· Active portfolio monitoring and dissemination of relevant information
· Ensure annual reviews are performed and approved timely
· Monitoring of financial covenants and conditions
· Timely completion of watchlist reports
· Keep updated with credit methodologies and policies.
· Understanding of facility pricing mechanism/tool and related process
· Keep updated with Compliance / CSR requirements on clients’ businesses
· Share information and develop industry intelligence.
· Co-present of Credit Proposals to local Credit Committees.
· Meet clients jointly with Relationship Managers, when and where possible, to deepen the understanding of a credit.
· Participate in discussions on potential deals.
· Participate in projects linked to improving credit process efficiency.
· Contribute to any other portfolio or credit administrative and statistical works as required by management from time to time.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
· Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with various product partners and Relationship Managers.
· Required to take initiative, prioritise tasks on hand and multi-task