Standard / Permanent
Provide support to APAC Global Markets heads and Business manager’s need for meaningful and timely data: managed revenues, client contribution, Headcost, costs, allocation keys, capital.
Cost initiatives and analysis - deep dives in the data: on a given data, on a desk, on a cost type.
Budget liaison - communicate the methodology for budget’s definition to the GBL heads in APAC, interact with BM locally and in H.O. to reconcile top down and bottom up numbers.
Ability to drive and follow through initiatives from the start all the way to the end
Originate and sponsor efficiency improvement ideas
Monitor effective progress roll out, particularly where efforts are required beyond COO TDA team
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
· Intellectual curiosity and sensitivity to numbers.
· Basic accountancy background
· Ability to listen, assimilate, create execution plan and execute
· Good team spirit
· Project management skills
· SWAT Skills - “Commando” skills of implementation in targeted scenarios
· Adaptable, autonomous & Proactive
· Take varied initiatives with accountability
· Communication and Coordination skills