Standard / Permanent
- Liquidity Reporting Target Operating & Governance Model & Liquidity Reporting Platform & control framework
- Project implementation documentation (e.g. traceability matrix, business requirements, functional specifications, etc.)
- Liquidity Reporting
- 5G (2052a) Monthly Reporting for IHC and CUSO entities
- US LCR Monthly Reporting for IHC and CUSO entities and for Quarterly public disclosure
- European Central Bank Balance Sheet Ladder
- Net Funding Position
- Weekly Balance Sheet Monitoring
- Ongoing Monitoring of Outputs and Controls
- Manual Adjustments related to Accounting & Data Quality Breaks (include analysis of results and controls, adjustment explanations, variance analysis, etc.)
- Data mapping rules/logic
- Management Review Package for Finance/ ALMT monthly results review and approval
- 5G package (e.g. 5G XML, US-LCR, Summary reports, Variance Commentary) for regulatory submission
- Support the production and analysis of liquidity metrics and reports to meet regulatory and management requirements
- Execute Finance controls to secure the dataset upon which liquidity metrics and regulatory reporting is constructed.
- Liaise with Treasury and Business Counterparts to understand business trends in order to analyze and explain variances in liquidity metrics and regulatory reports.
- Ensure the timely production of management reporting, including the coordination of contributions across multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain knowledge on recent rulemakings and general industry developments related to Liquidity Reporting, including assessing the impact on production processes.
- Drafting procedural documentation around liquidity production processes.
- Support process-improvement initiatives, including business analysis and the development of project and BAU artifacts such as requirements document, functional specifications, prototypes, procedures, process flows, use cases, etc. Examples of activities include:
- Assemble and drive internal working groups
- Define scope, highlight assumption and limitations of solutions
- Gather, analyze, and assembler data to develop prototypes
- Implement calculations, mapping & formatting towards expected outputs
- Support the implementation of new requirements, changes or defect resolution, support UAT, and escalate issues as required.
3+ years’ experience in business / reporting analysis for a company with a global footprint in a multicultural environment with large scale projects (multi-million dollar investments, 50+ staff globally deployed on the undertaking, 1+ year duration)
3 + years’ experience in business or process analysis for liquidity reporting (5G / LCR), collateral management, or funding management related projects
Degree in Finance and/or Accounting – Master’s level a plus
3 + years working in either Wholesale or Retail divisions of International banks, preferably of BNP Paribas in North America
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project)Preferred Qualifications:
Strong knowledge of Liquidity monitoring, regulatory reporting, and control framework
Strong understanding of the BNPP / IHC Balance Sheet representation
Good knowledge of the BNPP / IHC Liquidity functional and technical architectures, knowledge of POSEIDON and TRITON applications
Mastery within Excel, with a preference for knowledge of VBA and SQLFINRA Registrations Required: