Assistant Vice President - FX Prime Brokerage - OTC Client Clearing Specialist
Standard / Permanent
- The management of operations in the booking systems.
- The follow-up of client billing and reporting.
- The reconciliation of positions between FO and booking systems.
- The calculation, explanation and analysis of the daily profits and losses including reconciliation with Financial accounting results.
- The management of the referential data.
- The management of relationships with BO and Custodians.
- The ability to maintain and uphold client relationships
- Participating and leading in client onboarding processes including user acceptance testing, internal setup, external setup and go live calls
- Working with internal and external parties to resolve trade discrepancies on T and post T
- Working in an environment with direct client interaction
- Escalating client trade related issues
- Understanding and responding to client queries with respect to client reporting on Data Direct, a BNP Paribas website
- Working closely with IT developers defining infrastructure upgrades and maintenance requests
- Managing trade life cycle events including daily option exercises/expirations and NDF fixings
- Coordination with all internal stakeholders who support our business ( Risk, Credit, Legal, Collateral, BO, Sales, IT)
- Ensuring that all Clients abide by and remain within limits that are sent and dealing with any breaches / warnings with the appropriate action by contacting both the Client and Risk. Actively managing the limits to ensure that both unutilized and highly consumed limits are scrutinized on a regular basis and revised as necessary.
- Managing any rejected trades and ensuring that processes are up-to-date for doing so.
- Monitor Limit utilization through the day for the OTC, FXPB and ETD businesses. Investigate/Report any breaches
- Distributing monthly invoices and monitoring the collection of fees
- Provide coverage for EOD cash forecasting related to OTC business and investigation of cash recs on T+1
- Monitor the CCP facing accounts and make sure they are flat at the close of the day for each ccy. If there is a balance/deficit, take appropriate action to balance the account.
- Ad-hoc project work related to internal controls, MIS reporting, process improvements, and client specific reporting requirements or integration enhancements
- Diploma from an accredited collegiate institution
- Minimum of 3 years in a FXPB/OTC Clearing (IRS/CDS) position
- Working knowledge of Traiana Harmony and Netlink
- Familiarity with prime brokerage and clearing workflows
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good product knowledge
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to:
- Maintain focus in a fast-pace environment
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of FX Spot/Forward/Options
- Works well within a team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Service Oriented
- Not Applicable