Assistant Vice President - Financial Accounting & Reporting
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
BNPParibas India Solutions Private Limited (BNPP ISPL) is a global delivery centre for BNPParibas Group, one of the largest banking groups in the world. BNPPISPLprovides IT, IT Enabled Services to the predominantlyinternational Corporate and Investment Banking business of BNP Paribas Group. Corporate and Investment bankingis one of the key business lines of BNPParibas Group. BNPP ISPL was created in 2005.
In2010, BNP Paribas India celebratedits 150th anniversary in India of banking presence.
BNPPISLis looking for experienced professionals in the core finance domain in theareas of management accounting, financial reporting and accounting controls.
Job and Person Specification
Manager - Financial Reporting Team UK and North America
Finance Shared Services
Shift Timings , if any:
Job Purpose :
- Ensure that financial reporting to the Head Office and Management is complete, accurate and compliant with Group accounting policies
- Contribute to the pre-closing process
- Perform and document accounting controls and analysis
- Contribute to the automation of certain accounting processes and the standardisation of booking schemes among entities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare the financial reporting sent on a monthly basis to the Head Office: P&L, balance sheet, off balance sheet, annexes, tax book, regulatory reporting schedules
- Prepare ad hoc Financial Reportings for Head office upon request
- Contribute to accounting controls and analysis as defined by the BNP Paribas Standard Accounting Control Plan.
- Contribute to inter-company transactions reconciliation.
- Ensure the good coordination with the Regional Financial Reporting team, in particular during the pre-closing process and whenever an accounting issue needs to be addressed
- Participate to Finance Projects linked to Head Office Financial Reporting
- Contribute to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework.
- Monitor Financial Reporting through key performance and key risk indicators. In particular contribute to the elimination of manual reclassifications and warnings/missing items.
- Report incidents and accounting issues.