Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas’ Global Markets business offers a broad range of products and services in the global interest rate, credit, currency, equities & commodity markets. Global Markets help their franchise of clients find effective ways to raise and invest capital as well as manage their exposure to risk. Their client base comprises of hundreds of corporations, institutional investors, banks, governments and supranational organizations.
Global Markets has the scale and reach to conduct business anywhere in the world and deliver products denominated in almost all of the world’s currencies. Their global network comprises more than 3,000 professionals working on our six main trading floors in London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo. They are supported by regional offices throughout Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
Trade Booking, Processing, and Monitoring:
• Booking and validation of transactions, reconciling with brokers where necessary, across flow and non-flow products (CDS Single Name, CDS Index, Tranches, Options, ETF, ABS, and CLO’s
• Work with IT, Sales, MO, P&L, and Settlements teams to assist in resolving any queries.
• Assist trading desk with all aspects related to post trade processing; including Option Exercises, Position Transfers, Trade Amendments/Cancels/Rebooks, and allocating trades.
• Process Succession events and Corporate Actions.
P&L Predict and Risk Monitoring:
• Monitor trading positions, risk, and system flows.
• Contribute daily P&L estimates, produce risk explain and investigate differences with official produced P&L.
• Produce EOD reports summarizing daily business, market movers, and trader comments for distribution to sales/trading.
• Ad-hoc reports requested by trading desk.
• Report IT issues and processes requiring improvements
• Document Daily Tasks and Procedures
• Min. 1-2 years of experience in Global Markets, either in Front Office or Middle Office environment
• Knowledge of Credit Flow Trading Products (Corporate Bonds, Treasuries, Single-Name CDS, Credit Indices)
• Advanced excel and basic VBA
• Attention to detail, good technical and communication skills
• Displays strong self-organization and multi-tasking capacity.
• Client-focus attitude with stakeholders and end-clients (internal and external).
• Strong sense of personal accountability, drive for results and delivers high-quality work.
• Motivated and demonstrating a self-starting/entrepreneurial mindset.
• Team player & cross cultural awareness: work effectively in a team, collaborate and share information and solutions with colleagues, with other teams and stakeholders.
• Always act with the highest ethical standards.
• Ability to work well under pressure and always with a professional attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of FXLM systems: FXT, Soho and Soho Front Office
• Deep knowledge of FX Options, FX Flow products and FXLM Front to Back workflow
• Knowledge of Credit Systems: Star, Focus, Apex
• Deep knowledge of Credit Products, risk management, P&L, and regulatory requirements
• Strong judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to find creative solutions.
• Logical and mathematical skills
FINRA Registrations Required: Series 7