1) Ensure timely processing of Bonds/Structured Products/Options.
2) Matching, sorting and verifying of trades confirmations against Trader’s daily blotters and order ticket from RM/MA.
3) Ensure proper management approval is obtained for special waivers and update the waiver file accordingly.
4) Follow-up with dealers and counterparties for any trade discrepancies.
5) Ensure late and failed trades are updated and promptly follow-up.
6) Preparation of manual confirmations for clients.
7) Posting of accounting entries for Transit Account Adjustment.
8) Filing and warehousing of all settled trade documents.
9) Attend to queries from RM/MA.
10) Distribution of daily reports.
11) Update daily control reports on failed trades and late deals.
12) Processing of monthly custodian fees
13) Participate in UAT and adhoc projects
14) Putting up interest claims against counterparty for failed sale settlement.