ALM Modeling Officer
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
The main objectives of the function are (a) maintain and develop the framework of ALM in line with the continuous changing regulations (interest rate risk, credit risk, liquidity, stress testing, …), (b) Monitor, identify, measure, and control the credit risk of the bank and propose action plans, (c) support the ALM front office function in her daily functioning of the monitoring of the ALM and ALM portfolio.
1. Responsible for updating the models, procedures and policies in accordance with the changing regulations concerning:
• the interest rate risk
• currency risk
• liquidity risk
• credit risk.
2. Develop, maintain and document an FTP framework within the ALM department;
3. Reasses and challenge the assumptions made in modelling the Interest rate risk of the bank and verify them periodically;
4. Adapt and further devellop the stress testing program of the bank in accordance with the devellopping balance sheet and regulations;
5. Prepare Credit analysis on new name proposals and perform portfolio follow up;
6. Participate in the IRB and IFRS 9 Impairment projects;
7. Assist and propose in various strategic decision taking processes with the various stakeholders;
8. Participate to ad hoc mission related to Finance activities.
► You have a university degree in a quantitative or financial background (actuary, economy, maths, engineering);
► Minimum5 years of experience in the financial sector, experience as an ALM officer is a plus.
► Knowledge of methods and tools for valuation and risk management aswell as for the financial ratios.
► Strong knowledge of the financial markets, derivatives and risk management.
► Excellent knowledge of the Office Tools is essential (Excell, PowerPoint), programming skills (VBA) are a plus.
► SAS knowledge is a considerable plus.
► Knowledge of Basel III/CDR IV
► Fluent in English and Dutch/French, passive knowledge of the second language is required.
A dynamic environment, in permanent evolution
A fixed open-ended contract
An attractive salary package, related to your knowledge and competencies.
A job in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible (near train and metro station)
If you are interested, apply online.