Access Control analyst
Standard / Permanent
Purpose of Position
Purpose of Department
- Service Desk and Application Support Team
- Support Services Team
- Environment Support Team
- BP2S IT Project Services on project support handovers
- BP2S Business units
- Other BP2S Support Teams (e.g. Tradeflow Paris, Swift Singapore, etc)
- BNPP Sydney Territory IT on IT Helpdesk support
- Internal Audit
- AMPCI IT
- Fifth Web
- Westpac for Corporate Online
- Vendor Helpdesks (e.g. Citigroup, SFE, etc)
- External Audit
- System Access requests to be processed and managed as per SLA.
- Ensuring approval process has been followed for all BP2S System Access requests.
- Enforcing adherence to Access policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting any potential access risks.
- Development and continuous improvement (innovation) of access control standards and procedures.
- Artemis and System Profile Design:
- Design and Implement Artemis forms.
- Facilitate improvements to the Artemis System.
- Perform quality assurance testing of Artemis forms.
- Report and document access policies and solutions
- Liaise with Support Services, IT Architect, and Risk to review new application Security Models for maintainability
- Review access and security controls to ensure information within the systems and applications is accessed in an effective, efficient and secure method.
- Performs half-yearly technical user access reconciliation
- Facilitates half-yearly user access review by the business
- Assist with preparation of material for Internal and External Auditors.
- Ensure approval process has been followed for change requests to update Application Access Roles/Profiles.
- Review and Process change requests to update Application Access Roles/Profiles.
- External Client Set-up requests are processed as per the SLA
- Liaise with the Client Reporting Team to review and test External Client access is setup as per the request.
- Implement Access Control documentation e.g. Administration guides, profile matrices etc when necessary.
- Ensuring documentation is well maintained and current.
- Assists Manager in producing Weekly and Monthly reports.
- Assists with training staff when required.
- Implement new Access Control processes and procedures.
Education / Skills required
- Strong understanding of User Access Management
- Very strong communication /negotiation skills
- Well organised and able to multi-task
- Excellent written and documentation skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Firm, able to enforce security policies and procedures
- Strong relationship building skills, including the ability to create and maintain relationships with various Clients (Internal and External)
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as alone when required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning.
- Attention to detail
- Tenacity and Initiative
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements
- Good Time Management Skills
- Experience in Customer facing roles
- Experience in Helpdesk Environment
- 1-3 years IT experience
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- Knowledge of Information Security industry standards (e.g SAS70)
- Experience with Risk, Compliance, Controls and best practices
- Strong appreciation of production responsibilities within an international financial institution
- Experience with financial institutions
- Knowledge of custodian and/or funds management administration
- SQL experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- Any experience in Hiport, Corporate Online, JPMorgan Access, Citidirect for Cash/Securities, pControl, Trust Architect or Client Reporting Applications.