AAA Core Analyst
Standard / Permanent
The Global IT HUB of BNP Paribas Wealth Management in Singapore is in charge of developing and supporting Private Banking solutions for Wealth Management sites worldwide.
In that scope, the bank is looking for a Business Analyst with a strong technical foundation for the system analysis, development and support for its Advisory Solution. The solution is built around Temenos portfolio management product (Triple'A) and Sungard APT
As Core team member :
- Perform Business Analysis, interacting with various business representatives
- Write technical specifications for developments done by technical teams (Unix, Java, TX maps)
- Perform functional testing of PMS domain systems (formalization in ALM System)
- Propose solutions and improvements
- Contribute to key and strategic projects (Luxembourg and France deployments)
- Contribute to Support Activities
- Perform Project Management activities
- Perform quality reporting and controls in line with the Team’s QACMPCoordinate multiple Technical teams, Infrastructure and testing teams to deliver the projects.
- Good knowledge of the private banking environment (or asset management) and portfolio management universe
- Well structured in the daily work
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Masterdegree with minor in computer science, minor in portfolio management.
- 5 years experience in the private banking or asset management industry (experience in PMmodules of banking systems like Midas Plus, Finantix, Avaloq or Temenos are relevant)
- Previousexposure on Odyssey's Triple'A system is a strong plus
- Knowledgeof process methodology (esp. CMMI) is a plus
- Some knowledge of French /Spanish language my be useful