We are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join the Customer Contact Centre on a Full-time basis. Our Customer Service Advisors work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional service to all our customers within the creditor/pet market, ensuring that we uphold the reputation and brand of our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- To answer and handle calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing effectively to Senior Customer Service Advisors or the Management team.
- Apply detailed, up-to-date knowledge of products and procedures
- Promote a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle and client companies
- Seek to achieve and exceed individual and team targets
- Use call centre systems effectively and in line with department procedures
- Input all data and complete all related paperwork accurately
In order to be successful you must have substantial previous customer call centre experience, gained within an insurance environment together with excellent telephone skills including the achievement of high call volumes and quality targets. You will also have a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, to an intermediate level as well as the ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively are also required. Department Information - PDF