We are 100% part of BNP Paribas Group and one of 13 BNP Paribas corporations. Due to sustainable growth, within 15 years we have established ourselves as one of the leading providers of consumer credits on the German market. At the same time, we have reacted to the mega trend of digitalization early on, putting a strong focus on extending our online- and E-Commerce business. Our mission is to support our partners with innovative products and processes, and to stand by our customers’ side with fair financing offers to help them realize their wishes.
You are seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential? Then this could be the right position for you:
Working Student IT IBM (m/f/*)
Your Major Job Functions:
In your position as a Working Student IT IBM (m/f/*) you are becoming a valuable part of our company.
The job consists in the administration of the user’s part of the Core banking system of Consors Finanz. The core banking ensures the Loan management, collection and granting and is used by 400 users. After proper training the administrator will have to ensure the responsibility of managing different users requests as:
- Creating new users and assigning proper access rights on the different applications
- Updating the rights in case of assignments change
- Passwords administration
The requests are managed through a ticketing system where actions will be documented.
Your Experience and Skills:
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Business Informatics or an equivalent degree
- First practical experiences during an internship or working student experience in IT area (Test, Help desk, development) is an asset
- Basic knowledge on the usage of IT applications
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English. Good understanding of German language will be a plus
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills
- Independent, trustable, structured way of working and solution oriented work style
- A strong desire to learn new things and capacity for teamwork
- Remarkable opportunities and an inspiring atmosphere in a growing, successful and dynamic business
- Professional and agile, yet fun and friendly work environment
- Central location in Munich close to public transit and the main train station
Do you think we would be a good match?
please submit your complete application including your termination period and salary expectation via our career portal.
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas
Sascha Pajic / HR Business Partner
Tel.: 089/55 11 – 333887