FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering solutions across asset classes, and industry-leading services for clients. With solid roots in Europe and a strong global presence, Global Markets is a leader in derivatives, bringing efficient trading and execution, market-leading research and strategy, tailor-made products and a sustainable long-term business model.
Structured Equity and Flow & Financing offer a full range of innovative equity, index and fund-linked products. In addition, they offer a comprehensive range of research, sales, trading and execution services on equities and their derivatives. Commodity Derivatives offers a full range of price risk management solutions. Underlyings include energy, metals and soft commodities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Exchanging daily with senior sales people in their day to day challenges
· Drafting term sheets, sales support material and presentations;
· Proposing investment topics and related investment proposals
· Reviewing final terms together with legal teams;
· Coordinating with the marketing team for sales support materials
· Handling invoices processing together with the middle & back offices;
· Monitor competitors’ activity, produce daily, weekly and monthly reports for the business;
· Onboarding new clients/prospects; etc.
· Master's degree in a Business School, with a strong interest and some knowledge in financial markets
· Knowledge of financial markets (Equity and Commodity Derivative)
· Precision & attention to details
· VBA skills are a plus
· Microsoft Office skills
· Good communication skills, Commercial mind-set and Entrepreneurial attitude
· Team spirit
· Fluent in English (mandatory)
· Fluent in French and/or Italian is highly valued
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.