BNP - 2017 Summer Analyst Program
Who We Are:
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European Investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career. We have a range of programs and opportunities which will help you learn about our industry and our business.
Junior year undergraduate students and first year MBA/Master’s students can apply for a Summer Internship in New York. Our ten week structured program will maximize your exposure to the world of business and finance. Combining workshops, speaker series and networking and social events, our summer internship will immerse you in the world of corporate and investment banking. You’ll work on real projects and benefit from the support and advice of your team, enabling you to make the most of your experience. These programs represent a high-potential pipeline for our full-time graduate program and will provide you with a strong foundation for a future career in banking. We offer internships across most of our North America businesses and students will be matched based on business need, along with candidate skills and experiences.
• Undergrad or first year masters degree (2018 graduation date) attending U.S. college/university
• Record of academic achievement
• Dynamic and quick thinker with ability to multi-task & prioritize
• Strong analytical/quantitative skills
• Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results
• Strong communication skills
• Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint