WEALTH MANAGEMENT IS GROWING!!!
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing various operational activities and provide support in Wealth Management Group. Assists team to meet service levels consistently by coordinating information among internal/external customers and resolving more complex and escalated operational issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to various complex operational issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Identifies operational improvements.
- Reviews and analyzes daily reports and makes recommendations as necessary.
- Resolves escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Receive and input wire requests
- Manage Overdraft Report- decisioning etc.
- Manage client fraud events.
- Touch Point Teller transactions.
- Client account research.
- Ensure Operational Soundness for the market/team that is supported.
- Conduct operational meetings, trainings, etc.
- May act as a lead or coach to less experienced staff.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required Experience
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior Banking relevant experience.
- Complete knowledge of the products, policies and processes related to unit assigned.
- Complete knowledge of banking operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.