Job Description Summary
Provides high quality customer service by meeting the needs of customers in an efficient and friendly manner while both servicing transactions and handling needs assessment and new account opening.
Essential Job Functions
- Acts as the customers' first point of contact with the Bank, by serving the customers' total financial service needs by recognizing and uncovering opportunities and contributing directly to the success of the branch. (The time spent performing sales service or customer transactions will be determined by the needs of the branch)
- Responsible for a broad range of basic to moderate activities in the branch including transaction processing, new account sales, customer servicing and referral generation.
- Supports the Banks' sales objectives and campaigns by selling and cross-selling Bank products.
Assists the branch management with day-to-day transactions (including but not limited to approving transactions, preparing reports, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Understands basic knowledge of bank deposits, lending products, credit products, and services to open accounts or refer customer to specialists partner
- Execellent customer service skills that include good verbal and written communication
- Relationship building, collaboration and teamwork
- Problem Solving skills
- MMCRM, Touchpoint Teller and Systems Training and new account opening
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.