Job Description Summary
Responsible for working closely with Commercial Relationship Managers to analyze loan requests and financial statements. Handles loan requests of various types with high complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains data integrity within loan origination system and working knowledge of bank regulations and compliance
- Spreads and analyzes business and personal financial statements.
- Maintains ticklers for financial covenants and monitors compliance with documented requirements. Escalates any covenant violations to appropriate area.
- Processes new requests to verify completion and readiness for underwriting. Other functions include: pulling credit, follow-up on various information items, and entering borrowing information in applicable systems/data repository.
- Completes various forms required by Credit Administration and the FDIC (e.g. Stress Tests, REIF forms, and Borrowing Bases).
- Maintains working knowledge of Bank's lending policies and procedures pursuant to credit analysis.
- Ensures that internal customer receive prompt, courteous, and accurate responses and resolves problems to complaints in a timely manner.
- Meets service level agreements by completing analysis timely and accurately
- May assist with training, financial spreading and projections.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- S3 - 5 yrs
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.