Job Description Summary
Provides coaching and direction to front line customer service staff. Assists with accurately processing deposits, transfers, withdraws and other transactions and provides superior customer service.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists the Branch Manager in the branch and is Officer-in-Charge in Branch Manager's absence
- Works with Branch Manager to achieve customer service targets
- Performs all customer transactions including sales transactions.
- Has signing authority, overrides, post NFS/pd OD reports, accepts items for collection, end of day CSR activities, Monthly GL Certifications, Certifications and Vault Duties
- Coordinates lobby and line management strategies.
- Performs all customer transactions including less complex sales transactions.
- Supports the selection, hiring and training of Service Bankers
- Creates and achieves sales referral and service goals for self and Service Banker team members
- Provides guidance to Service Banker team for cross sell opportunities and portfolio management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills that include good verbal and written communication
- Relationship building, collaboration and teamwork
- Problem Solving skills
- MCCRM, Touchpoint Teller and Systems Traning and new account opening
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.